The safety policy for hazardous production facilities of the company is based on the industrial safety policy of the government subject to the specifics of production operations of the company.
The industrial safety policy is part of the company’s management policy and is implemented through the industrial safety management system.
The occupational and industrial safety management system is developed and installed by the company in accordance with GOST 12.0.230-2007 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007, the labour laws and regulations of the Russian Federation, including industry-specific standards, and is continuously improved. The priority objective of the company’s occupational and industrial safety management system is total compliance.
The key areas of the industrial safety policy for hazardous production facilities of JSC Tsivilnefteorgsintez Refinery are as follows:
- recognition of the priority of the life and health of the employees over their performance;
- application of the Management by Objective methods for the purpose of integrated solution of the industrial safety problems;
- development and introduction of economical approaches to the solution of the industrial safety problems, including evaluation of the social and economic effectiveness of the mitigation of industrial risks;
- reporting to the company on the industrial safety activities;
- achievement of the industrial safety level at which the risk of accidents is minimized.
In 2015, the company quality management system and the environmental management system were successfully audited (inspection audit) for compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, GOST R ISO 9001 and GOST R ISO 14001 and the company occupational safety management system was re-audited for compliance with BS OHSAS 18001, GOST R 12.0.230-2007.