Products of JSC Tsivilnefteorgsintez Refinery are exported to more than 20 countries of the world. Over 70 per cent of products manufactured by the petrochemical industry are sold to foreign markets. The Refinery products are certified in relevance to State Standards (GOSTs) and for compliance with the technical regulations according to the certificate issued by the Federal Agency on Technical Regulating and Metrology.
The following products of JSC Tsivilnefteorgsintez Refinery are exported:
- Stable natural gasoline.
- Feedstock for road bitumen ?B 40/60.
- Furnace fuel oil 100, 2.00%, low-ash 25°?;
- Engine fuel with the sulfur content up to 0.6% mass;
- Low viscous fuel oil (Category I);
- Grade C vacuum gas oil (Category II);
- Export process fuel grade E-4.0 (Category III);
- Aviation Kerosene Colonial Jet Fuel Grade 54 (GOST 10277-86)
- Aviation kerosene colonial grade JPA1
- Liquified petroleum gas (GOST 20448-90)
- Liquified natural gas (GOST 5542-87)
- Gasoil D2 L-0.2-62 (GOST 305-82)
- Mazut heavy fuel oil (GOST 10585-75)